Kind Hearted Australia Ltd was officially incorporated in 2021.
In 2022 was registered as a charity with ASIC and the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.
At Kind Hearted Australia Ltd, our vision is to foster a society where compassion knows no bounds, where every individual is valued, and where kindness is the cornerstone of our collective journey. We envision a world where every person, regardless of circumstance, is empowered to thrive, supported by a community built on empathy, generosity, and inclusivity.
Our vision is rooted in the belief that acts of kindness have the power to create meaningful change, uplifting those in need and inspiring others to join in the spirit of giving. We strive to cultivate a culture of compassion where every gesture, no matter how small, contributes to a ripple effect of positive impact across communities.
We envision a future where our initiatives and programs touch the lives of individuals facing adversity, providing them with the support, resources, and opportunities they need to overcome obstacles and realize their full potential. Through collaborative partnerships, advocacy efforts, and innovative solutions, we aspire to address pressing social challenges and create pathways to a brighter, more equitable future for all.
At Kind Hearted Australia Ltd, our vision is to ignite a movement of kindness that transcends barriers, unites hearts, and transforms lives. Together, we can build a world where compassion reigns supreme, and every act of kindness becomes a beacon of hope for a better tomorrow.
Kind Hearted Australia Ltd is established to be a charity whose purpose is to relieve distress and suffering, by undertaking some or all of the following activities:
· Building transitional housing for women & their children experiencing or escaping domestic violence or homelessness or similar situations, who have already been in a refuge for women;
· Providing or facilitating practical support to refuges for women experiencing or escaping domestic violence or homelessness or similar situations, including but not limited to, the provision of clothing, household items, food, and other supplies or services that are required;
· Providing or facilitating a mental health programme for schools to support children with anxiety and mental health from an early age for early intervention;
· Running or facilitating fundraising events and activities, to support or provide funding for the above mentioned activities;
· Any other activities that are consistent with the above charitable purpose.
Your generous donation will assist our domestic violence & child mental health programs, as well as providing essential items for those seeking shelter in women's refuges.
Learn more about our upcoming events, fundraisers, and more!